According to Progressive Markets, the IVF Services Market was valued at $10,531.0 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $23,242.2 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 10.57% during the period, 2018-2025.
Request for Comprehensive Report Sample @ https://www.progressivemarkets.com/request-sample/ivf-in-vitro-fertilization-services-market
The report aims to offer a comprehensive strategic analysis of the global IVF services market along with the revenue and growth forecast for the period, 2018-2025. It includes the market size, share analysis, market segmentation, market forecast, drivers, restraints & opportunities, and key market players along with their profiles. The report is meticulously compiled after an extensive research and taking opinions from industry leaders. The study brings out the key insights of the industry and serves as a useful tool of guidance for various stakeholders, including market players, investors, industry leaders, and others, who wish to understand the latest happenings in the market and latest technologies used in the industry.
The report provides information about the factors that drive or restrict the adoption of IVF services. The market is driven by the rise in incidence of infertility cases, growing investment in the advancement of healthcare sector by governments, the emergence of new destinations for fertility tourism, the growth in advertising and marketing of medical facilities to promote IVF services, and the growing trend of delayed pregnancies, single parent system, and same-sex parent system. However, the high cost of IVF techniques, less knowledge about IVF in the underdeveloped economies, stringent government regulations associated with such services, and the ethical concerns in some countries related to IVF cause to slow down the growth of the market.
Get 20% Discount On Customization https://www.progressivemarkets.com/get-discount/ivf-in-vitro-fertilization-services-market
The report analyzes the global IVF services market based on cycle type, end-user, and geography. Based on cycle type, the market is classified into fresh cycle (non-donor), thawed IVF cycle (non-donor), and donor egg IVF cycles. The fresh cycle segment is likely to reach $15,551.7 million by 2025. Based on end-user, the market is bifurcated into fertility clinics, hospitals, surgical centers, and clinical research institutes. The fertility clinics segment is expected to accrue a sum of $12,342.8 million by 2025. The hospitals segment is likely to grow at a CAGR of 10.01% during the forecast period. Based on geography, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. In North America, the market analysis is covered for the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. In Europe, the market analysis covers UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the rest of Europe. In Asia-Pacific, the market study covers the regions such as China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and the rest of Asia-Pacific.
The report also includes the profiles of the leading hospitals and clinics providing solutions in the IVF services market. They include Heidelberg University Hospital, Gynaecoloqisch Centrum, BFC Biofertility Center, Servy Massey Fertility Institute, Fertility and Gynecology Center Monterey Bay IVF, Bourn Hall Clinic, EMD Serono, Inc., IVF NAMBA Clinic, Cyprus IVF Centre, Lifesure Fertility & Gynaecology Centre, Southend Fertility and IVF Centre, Iwaki Womens Clinic, Clnica EUGIN Barcelona, Conceptions Reproductive Associates, and Lister Fertility Clinic, among others.
KEY BENEFITS FROM THE REPORT
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the IVF services market, incorporating the market size, market share analysis, market classification, market comparison analysis, market status and forecast analysis, development trends in the market, and company profiles.
- The report includes the current market trends and estimations for the period, 2018-2025 to identify the prevailing market opportunities across the various regions where the market has been analyzed.
- The study includes the top investment pockets to assist stakeholders in identifying the cash cows of the industry.
- The report includes an analysis of the factors that drive and impede the growth of the IVF services market.
- Key manufacturers of the IVF services market are profiled in the report along with the recent developments to understand the competitive landscape.
- A comprehensive analysis of the IVF services market helps in assessing the growth strategies adopted by the key players over the past few years.
Mr. Shriram Dighe
4th Floor, Unit 12, Marisoft III,
West Wing, Marigold IT Park,
Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014,
India: +91 20 66346060
Toll Free: + 1-888-906-9222